Lozano Altur Tennis Academy is situated on the grounds of Club Deportivo Saladar in Silla, 8 km from Valencia. Founded over 15 years ago, the Academy prioritizes PRO programs designed for advanced players who have opted for tennis as their professional career and are participating in national and international tournaments. Strong emphasis is made on individual coaching.
Table of Contents
Among the notable players coached or currently being trained by the Lozano Altur Tennis Academy team are David Ferrer (No.3 ATP), Taro Daniel (No.80 ATP), Timophey Skatov (135 ATP ranking), Sara Errani (103 WTA ranking).
Meet the Team
José Altur (Co-Director and Head coach)
José Altur, as an ATP player, participated in Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, the French Open, and the Australian Open. He dedicated himself to coaching and managing Lozano Altur Tennis Academy for nearly two decades. During his career, he has been mentoring top players like Igor Andreev (No. 18 ATP), David Ferrer (No. 3 ATP), Taro Daniel (No. 80 ATP), and Daniel Gimeno-Traver (No. 56 ATP). And currently coaching Timofey Skatov (No. 135 ATP).
Pablo Lozano (Co-Director)
Pablo has a successful coaching career, being a full-time coach for Sara Errani (27 doble titles including 5 Gram Slams, 9 WTA single titles) and collaborating with top players like Dinara Safina, Alex Calatravam Paula Garcia, and Morgan Phillips.
David Andres (Physical trainer)
David’s working experience is backed up by a solid educational background: higher education in Sports Sciences and Physical Activities, a bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Psychology, specifically Sports Psychology. David has seven years of working experience for the Valencia Tennis Federation. He used to train David Ferrer, Igor Andreev, Sara Errani, and Taro Daniel.
Nacho Beneyto (Coach)
Nacho Beneyto is a certified Level 1 Tennis Coach, a National Level 1 Tennis Referee accredited by the Royal Spanish Tennis Federation (RFET), and an experienced physical trainer. As a tennis coach, Nacho mentored Aliona Bolsava (junior -16 years old), Dalila Said (junior), and Carlos Taberner in 2015, even accompanying Taberner to the Valencia Open ATP 250 in the same year. Furthermore, he has coached Irene Burillo and Isabelle Wallace, who have made noticeable achievements in the ITF Women’s Pro Circuit.
Juan Giner (Coach)
A former professional player, achieving the No.161 ATP ranking. Fifteen years of coaching experience – among his players are Andrea Arnaboldi (No.135 in WTA doubles) and David Sanchez (No.41 in ATP singles).
Marc Giner (Coach)
A former ATP player with 19 victories in Future tournaments.
|FULL TIME + PHYSICAL TRAINING|
|Per week||600 € (IVA included)|
|Per month||1.900€ (IVA included)|
|Per year||21.000€ (IVA included)|
|Per year||65.000€ (IVA included)|
|Per year||36.000€ (IVA included)|
|Per year||29.000€ (IVA included)|
Lozano Altur Tennis Academy Facilities
Locano Altur Tennis Academy utilizes the facilities of Club Deportivo Saladar.
Clay Courts: 12 high-quality clay courts. They suit those who prefer prolonged rallies at a slower pace compared to hard surfaces.
Hard Courts: 2
Padel Courts: 2
- Fitness Center
- Racket Stringing equipment
- Cafeteria: good for light snacking and coffee
- The Recreation area is next to the courts, letting players take a break and view other matches.
- Football field
- Basketball court
- 2 Swimming pools
- 3 Front tennis
- Changing rooms with restroom facilities
Jose Miguel Ramirez Sebastia
Antonio Miguel Gallardo Fontana
Silla is a small town to the south of Valencia, just 15 15-minute drive from the City of the Arts and Siencia.
1. City of the Arts and Sciences: A mesmerizing collection of futuristic buildings, surrounded by reflective pools, houses cultural hubs and attractions like L’Hemisfèric, an IMAX cinema and planetarium, and the awe-inspiring L’Umbracle. Oceanogràfic, located in the City of the Arts and Sciences, is the biggest aquarium in Europe. This place faithfully reproduces the most important marine ecosystems.
2. Albufera Natural Park: It’s a beautiful park, just 5 km from the Academy, with a freshwater lake, huge territory for walking or cycling, and blue flag beaches away from the city crowd. This place holds a special place in the hearts of the Valencian people, as it’s believed that Paella Valenciana was born here. Today, you can take a trip on a fisherman’s boat to enjoy the sunset or come here to indulge in the best-ever paella.
3. El Saler Beach: Sandy beach is located in Albufera Natural Park, away from the big city.
Frequently Asked Questions
May I rent a court, and what would be the cost?
Unfortunately, the academy doesn’t offer any court rental services.
Do you provide any programs for children, and if so, starting from what age?
Players should be 14 years old and above to enroll on their different tennis programs.
I’m not familiar with how to play tennis. Are there options available for beginners like me?
Lozano Altur Tennis Academy is a high performance tennis center intended for those players who really want to play at the highest level.
Is there parking available?
The academy’s apartments has parking spaces for their residents.
Do you offer group training sessions?
The programs are designed for 1 to 3 players only.